This World Petroleum Council Expert Workshop has been organised by the Romanian National Committee and co-hosted by the Iranian National Committee. Alexandra Dudu of GeoEcoMar, our project partners on work packages 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, will present the STRATEGY CCUS project and its work within the CO2 Capture, Usage and Storage Projects session.
Key topics to be covered by the workshop include:
- How to evaluate the remaining resources in mature fields
- Using up-to-date methods and technologies in mature fields to maximise production and reduce costs
- Re-development of mature fields using probabilistic modelling approaches for secondary and tertiary recovery methods
- CO2 Capture, Usage and Storage Projects
- How to efficiently increase recovery factors taking the challenging profitability of mature fields into account