We are pleased to invite you to register to the STRATEGY CCUS project's final event at Scotland House in Brussels and on-line.
Our ambitious three-year project, STRATEGY CCUS funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme, will soon conclude and our international research teams will deliver their results and recommendations.
Our primary objective has been to accelerate the development of carbon capture, usage and storage (CCUS) technology and significantly reduce emissions from southern and eastern Europe’s industrial and energy sectors.
Our event, which takes place over two half-day sessions, is aimed at policymakers, government agencies, industry representatives and relevant associations at national and European level. The event includes an evening social event up to 8pm. The programme will include the following themes:
- Keynote talk
- How pan-European public policies can be implemented from enlightened regional perspectives
- How developing innovative solutions for reducing industrial emissions will help us mitigate climate change and meet Paris Agreement goals
- The role of industrial clusters in delivering CCUS in Southern and Eastern Europe
- Introducing PilotSTRATEGY, a five-year EU-funded project using STRATEGY CCUS studies into geological CO2 storage sites and stakeholder engagement.
- Interactive discussion between participants and presenters
Join us in June and bring your own expertise and opinion as we explore how to turn our results into effective solutions for delivering CCUS at regional, national and European level.
If you are unable to join us in person, you will be able to join some of our sessions online.